Sunday, March 21, 2010

Barbie necklace

Since all I ever do is paint, I've been trying to come up with more 3D stuff to post on here. Here's a necklace I just made using old wire, a barbie, an old necklace and an earring. I picked up the barbie the last time I went to AIDS Thrift and cut her up in fun different ways. I always planned to make jewelry with her, but it's taken me a while to be inspired. The chains hanging from her face are actually taken from an earring that an old friend left here a long time ago. The necklace she's attached to was something I picked up at the punk rock flea market for a dollar. Basically, this entire necklace cost only two dollars to make... WOOHOO! I painted up the face here and there and made her eyebrow hella awesome. In case you can't see it too well, it's a scorpion.


No comments:

Post a Comment